Où achat cialis sans ordonnance et acheter viagra en France.
In Mt. Olympus we walk 5-6 hours per day, we mostly follow good forest paths; above the tree – line, the terrain varies from grassy uplands to rocky ridges, with some scrambling required for the peak ascents. A good level of fitness and experience is required to climb the peak and the guide reserves the right to make the final decision if we climb the final peak.
Day by Day Program:
Day 1: Litochoro & Walk to Refuge A - Spilios Agapitos, alt. 2.100 m
(Estimated Walking Time: approx. 3 hours)
Arrive and meet your guide and rest of the group in Litochoro. Transfer to Prionia, from where we begin our hike, at an altitude of 1.100 metres. The route from Prionia to Spilios Agapitos Refuge is the most frequented hiking path on Mount Olympus and makes up a part of the E4. Prionia is the highest point which can be reached by car. Most of the hike is through a thick forest of pine, beech and fir trees, and the path is in good condition. We make our way up to 2.100m alt. and reach the refuge.
Day 2: Peak ascents – Refuge Ch. Kakkalos, alt. 2,700 m
From the refuge, a zig zaging path will bring us just under the mountains main summits. From there we have two options according to groups fitness and weather conditions: We either climb first Skala at 2.882 meters and then crossing a narrow ridge climb to the summit of Skolio at 2.911meters. Or if weather permits and there is no snow, we ascent to the main summit - Mytikas (2.917meters), Greece’s highest peak, following a narrow gorge ( it involves about 150 m of scrambling ) ! ( 4-5 hrs walking on narrow paths – some scrambling involved – altitude gain of 800m ). After reaching the summit we descent by the same way to the main path and crossing the spectacular precipice under the summit of Stefani - the throne of Zeus- we emerge to the plateau of the Mouses – an alpine plateau at an altitude of 2700m where a small but friendly refuge will accommodate us ( 2-3 hrs walking ).
Day 3: Plateau of the Muses – Refuge A - Spilios Agapitos, alt. 2.100 m
This is an easy day in breathtaking scenery. Before we start our descent, we will climb a small peak – named Profitis Ilias – just above our refuge to admire superb views of Mnt Olympus summits and deep gorges ( 2 hrs round trip ). Then following the path we came the day before we will descent to our starting point – refuge A at 2.100m ( 3 hrs walk ). Afternoon at leisure for rest as the next day will be demanding
Day 4: Ennipeas gorge
After an initial sheepish descent, we enter the Enippeas gorge, passing a cave-chapel and the monastery of St. Dionysus, as well as taking advantage of several swimming opportunities en route in river pools. After about seven hours walking, the gorge opens up on the outskirts of Litochoro. The route is quite tiring, but the varied geological features, the small lakes with crystal waters and the sheer mountain slopes provide a rare beauty and are entirely rewarding.
• Please note that this itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the tour leader, according to local and weather conditions.
• As Mt. Olympus is a challenging walk and the safety of our clients always comes first, our guides retain the decision if clients are to actually climb the peak of Mytikas. This will depend on both the clients’ abilities and weather conditions. In case of snow, the ascent to Mytikas is not possible.
• The trip starts and ends in Litochoro. For travel arrangements to/from Litochoro or accommodation in Litochoro please contact us.
Recommended Gear List:
Please try to travel as light as possible; remember that you must carry everything you bring on all the days' walk.
* Large, comfortable rucksack (65-85 litres) with padded straps and waist belt, internal frame preferred; waterproof liner recommended to keep clothing, etc. dry inside.
* Warm clothes, both for windy / cold daytime conditions and for the cool evenings (fleece tops or similar)
* Shorts and long trousers for walking, preferably quick-drying material (cotton or polycotton not denim)
* Sweatshirts or T-shirts for walking, at least one with long sleeves and collar (against sun-burn)
* Sheet sleeping bag or similar (e.g. duvet cover), for the overnights in the refuge, although blankets will be available.
* Sunglasses, towel, sun hat or cap, sun block
* Wash bag and simple first aid kit (plasters or blister kit, aspirin or similar, antiseptic)
Indicative food and drinks served at refuges (based on 2010 price list)
DRINKS - BEVERAGES
Refreshments (coca cola, orange, lemonade, Lipton ice tea) €2.30
Beef with pasta, rice or mashed potatoes €8.50
Sausage with pasta, rice or mashed potatoes €7.00
Tomato & cucumber salad with olives and green pepper (personal portion)€3.00
Tomato & cucumber salad with olives and green pepper (large portion) €4.50
Breakfast (bread, butter, marmalade, honey, cheese) €4.50
1037 19th Ave SW · PO Box 1015 · Willmar, MN 56201 Welcome to the Allergy & Asthma Specialty Clinic. We specialize in the care of adults and children with allergies, asthma, eczema, hives, anaphylaxis and immunodeficiency. During your initial visit, a detailed history and physical examination, pulmonary function test (if you have asthma) and allergy skin tests will be performed. For most
CURRICULUM VITAE INFORMAZIONI PERSONALI Data di nascita Qualifica Amministrazione AZIENDA OSPEDALIERA SPEDALI CIVILI - BRESCIA Incarico attuale Staff - Servizio di anestesia e rianimazione pediatrica Numero telefonico dell’ufficio Fax dell’ufficio E-mail istituzionale TITOLI DI STUDIO E PROFESSIONALI ED ESPERIENZE LAVORATIVE Titolo di studio Altri tit