VIDEX SECURITY UK LTD HEAD OFFICE - 1 OSPREY, TRINITY PARK, TRINITY WAY, LONDON E4 8TD TEL - 0208 523 5800 FAX - 0208 523 5825 NORTHERN OFFICE - 5 CHILLINGHAM IND. EST., CHAPMAN STREET, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, NE6 2XX TEL - 0191 224 1558 FAX - 0191 224 1559 TECH - 0191 224 3174 Art.280N1 Telephone Interface Unit Description The 280 telephone interface allows a conventional telephone to be connected to a Videx door entry system. The telephone can be either tone or pulse dial. The 280 can be either connected in parallel with an existing telephone or video intercom handset or it can be used to replace the intercom handset. It is possible to connect up to three telephones to the ART280. Using a conventional telephone it is possible to do the following :
• Make and receive outside calls. (normal ring)
• Receive calls from the door station. (quick double ring)
• Place a call on hold, while another call is answered.
• Divert a call to another telephone number (Max 24 digits) [i.e. Mobile phone etc.]
• Open the door from diverted telephone using four digit code + number 9
• Program Art280 from telephone keypad.
• Aux. open collector additional output to trigger aux. equipment. (Can be activated from local
• Open collector output triggered when speech lines open. (Useful for switching video on etc.).
• Jumper plug option if ART280 is to work without the telephone line.
The ART280 telephone interface requires the following connections.
• Line cord to be plugged into the incoming telephone socket.
• 2 wires to a second master socket. (this is were the telephone will plug into.).
• 5 wires from the intercom door station (transmit & receive speech, GND, trigger and lock trigger). To connect additional telephones a slave socket is required for each. (three wires from the master socket). Programming(A confirm tone will be given for each digit pressed during programming.)
• To program the divert telephone number press RECALL twice followed by 6 followed by the
• To program the four digit access code press RECALL twice followed by 4 followed by the four
• To make an outside call, simply lift the handset and dial the number (no prefix number required).
• To receive an outside call (normal ring), simply pick up the handset. You will automatically be
• To receive a call from the door station (quick double ring), simply pick up the handset. You will
automatically be connected with the caller.
• To open the door, press the number ‘9’ key.
FOR MORE INFORMATION TEL - 0191 224 3174 or EMAIL - Tech@Videx-security.com VIDEX SECURITY UK LTD HEAD OFFICE - 1 OSPREY, TRINITY PARK, TRINITY WAY, LONDON E4 8TD TEL - 0208 523 5800 FAX - 0208 523 5825 NORTHERN OFFICE - 5 CHILLINGHAM IND. EST., CHAPMAN STREET, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, NE6 2XX TEL - 0191 224 1558 FAX - 0191 224 1559 TECH - 0191 224 3174
• To open the speech path to the door, without first being called, press the ‘*’ key followed by the
• To put a caller on hold while another call is taken, simply press the ‘*’ key. To end a call hang up.
(If after hanging up another call is still on the system, the phone will ring again).
• To activate the aux. output type ‘*’ followed by 6.
• To put the system in divert mode, press RECALL twice followed by the number 5 key twice. If a
call is placed from the door panel the house telephone will ring three times fast and then transfer the call to the programmed telephone number. To switch divert off press the RECALL twice followed by the number 5 key and then the number 4 key.
• To open the door while on divert type in your four digit access code + 9. To switch the aux. output
type your four digit code + 6. To close the speech type in your four digit access code + 7.
The operating instructions above are for a telephone with tone dialling and a RECALL key. The unit will also operate with pulse dial and dial disk telephones. For information on how this will operate, please call 0191 2243174. Dimensions The ART280 is enclosed in a standard 9 module DIN box. (157.5mm Long x 105mm wide x 65mm high). The DIN module can either be mounted directly to the wall or onto a DIN rail.
The ART280 is also available as a kit which includes a flush or surface door panel, power supply, master socket and the Art280 interface. Specification Supply Voltage FOR MORE INFORMATION TEL - 0191 224 3174 or EMAIL - Tech@Videx-security.com
BUNDESINSTITUT FÜR ARZNEIMITTEL UND MEDIZINPRODUKTE Ergebnisprotokoll der 62. Sitzung des gemäß § 48 und 53 AMG zu hörenden Sachverständigen- Ausschusses für Verschreibungspflicht Tagungsort: D-53175 Bonn, Kurt-Georg-Kiesinger-Allee 3 Tagungszeit: Anwesende: Der Vorsitzende Sachverständigen-Ausschuss für Verschreibungspflicht Herr Prof. Dr. D