Copyright © 2010-2014 Pdf Medic Finder
Où achat cialis sans ordonnance et acheter viagra en France.
Date: ___________________ Period: __________
Section A: Bringing Up Birdy - American Eagle
Clip 1: Challenges of Incubation
1. What dangers does the egg face?
2. What do the eagle parents need to do to keep the eggs safe?
Clip 2: Hatching5. Who was the more experienced parent, the mother eagle or the father eagle
6. What “mistakes” did the young mother eagle make in the beginning?
7. What did the eaglet look like when it hatched?
Clip 3: Fledglings8. How did Underdog get ready to fly?
9. What part of flying is “the tricky part”?
10. What is meant when we say for birds flying is completely instinctive?
11. How do fledglings differ in appearance from hatchlings?
12. How do they differ in appearance from adult eagles?
Clip 4: Growing Independent13. What must an eaglet learn to do before he/she becomes an adult?
14. Could you tell the difference between the fledglings and the adult eagles? How?
15. Who was “playing with the food,” fledglings or adults?
Section B: The Birds and the Beaks - Extraordinary Birds
Clip 1: A Variety of Hummingbirds
16. Describe two types of hummingbirds with beaks adapted to specific flowers.
17. What makes hummingbird flight different from the flight of other birds?
18. Why do you think the different colors of hummingbirds are an advantage to the birds?
19. Why might this trait have developed in hummingbirds?
Clip 2: Little Brain, Big Journey20. How long is the Rufous hummingbird’s migration route?
21. Describe the path of the Rufous hummingbird’s migration.
22. What information is used to track the Rufous Hummingbirds?
23. How does the Rufous hummingbird vary its migratory path? How does it know to do so?
24. How does Dr. Calder plan to gather more information about the Rufous Hummingbirds?
Clip 3: The Pigeon Express25. What service do the pigeons provide for Rocky Mountain Adventures?
26. How were these pigeons trained for their jobs?
27. Based on the information in the clip, what do you think gives pigeons their innate
Clip 4: Birds of Kundha Kulam28. When do the flocks usually appear in Kundha Kulam?
29. What is associated with the birds’ appearance and the rainy season?
30. Are the birds actually “bringing the rain”?
31. Why might the birds’ appearance in Kundha Kulam coincide with the rainy season?
Section C: Ravens - Bird Brained?
Clip 1: Raven Adaptability
33. Ravens eat meat but they don’t kill it themselves. What kind of animal does this make
34. How might ravens’ relationship with coyotes indicate their intelligence?
Clip 2: Feeding Time35. What skill does the raven demonstrate at the dumpster?
36. When and why might a raven puff out its feathers?
37. How might ravens’ caching behavior indicate intelligence?
Clip 3: The Roost38. What’s one theory about why young ravens roost together?
39. How might one raven be able to tell if another knows where food is?
40. Why would a young raven, having found food, call over other ravens to help eat it?
Clip 4: Testing Intelligence41. Why is it so difficult to measure intelligence in animals?
42. Why is it important that the ravens have never been exposed to the experiment before?
STUDENT-ATHLETE HANDBOOK URBANA UNIVERSITY BLUE KNIGHTS ATHLETICS Learning Service Passion Sportsmanship Resourcefulness Balance NCAA Division II Primary Attributes TABLE OF CONTENTS About Urbana University 3 Staff Directory 3 Academic Calendar 4 Department Mission Statement 4 Department Philosophy Statement 5 Department Objectives 5 NCAA Division II P
CONSULTA PÚBLICA Nº 30, DE 19 DE AGOSTO DE 2010 O Secretário de Atenção à Saúde, no uso de suas atribuições,Considerando o avanço no diagnóstico e no tratamento de neoplasias malignas e que esse desenvolvimento tem apontado para tratamentos mais eficazes, mas não necessariamente mais efetivos nem custo-efetivos;Considerando as proposições do Conselho Consultivo do Instituto Naci