7. 30 feet per second into miles per hour
10. 1.54 ×10−10 m into mm 11. 0.43 L into dL
15. How many inches are there in 45.6 cm? (There are 2.54 cm in 1 inch)
16. How many centimeters are there in 1.23 x 10-6 kilometers?
17. How many hours are there in 34.5 years?
18. How many inches are there in 355 millimeters?
19. How many milliliters are in a cubic meter? (There are 1,000 L in 1 m3)
20. How many miles are there in 3.44 x 108 inches? There are 0.61 miles in 1 km).
21. Levoxyl is a drug used to treat hypothyroidism. If a patient takes one 75 μg tablet per
day, how many milligrams of Levoxyl are in their 1 month (30 day) supply?
22. A common pain reliever contains 500 mg of Acetaminophen per tablet. The package
directions recommend taking no more than 8 tablet in a 24 hour period. How many grams of Acetaminophen a day is the maximum recommended dose?
23. Suppose you have folder containing 94 MB (megabytes) of material on your
computer’s hard drive that you want to back up. This would fit on a 100 MB zip, but your zip drive recently broke. How many floppy disks would you need to use to back up the folder? (A floppy disk holds about 1.38 megabytes of electronic material).
24. Brad’s computer has 23.5 GB (gigabytes: 1 GB = 1024 MB) of free space. His drive has
a capacity of 40.0 GB. A typical writable CD will hold about 700 MB of electronic material. How many CD’s does Brad need to completely back up his computer? How many floppies?
25. A popular web site states that a 130 pound person will burn 472 Cal/hr bicycling
(moderate effort) and 649 Cal/hr rock climbing (ascending). Alexandra (who happens to weigh 130 pounds) has decided to start a training program bicycling for 45 minutes, 3 times/week as well as rock climbing for 1.5 hours every Saturday. How many extra Calories will Alexandra burn in 8 weeks of training? What percentage of those calories are from bicycling?
26. Samantha wants to buy a car that gets excellent gas mileage. She is trying to decide
between a Honda Insight and a Honda Civic Hybrid.
She likes the Civic better, but the Insight’s gas mileage is tempting. Assuming Samantha drives about 12,000 miles per year, and about 60% of her miles are city driving, how much more gasoline would she use per year in the Civic? If gasoline costs about $1.55 per gallon in her area, how much more will she spend on gasoline in the Civic?
27. Re-write the following using PREFIX and UNIT SYMBOLS and the FACTOR it represents: a) 2.5 centimetres b) 25.2 millimoles c) 0.25 megalitres d) 1.3 kilograms e) 5.1 decigrams f) 6.38 micrograms 28. Re-write the following using PREFIX SYMBOLS, and WRITTEN PREFIXES and UNITS a) 4.5 x 10-3 mol b) 0.50 x 10-6 L c) 8.85 x 106 s d) 1.6 x 103 m e) 2.68 x 10-1 g f) 7.25 x 10-2 m 29. Write conversion factors between each of the following: a) kg and g b) dm and m c) Mm and m d) cs and s e) μg and g 30. Convert the following: a) 3 s into milliseconds b) 2 m into decimetres c) 1 year into seconds d) 50.0 mL in litres e) 7 μs into milliseconds f) 3 Mm into metres g) 3.125 μL into kilolitres h) 1 cg/mL into dg/L i) 5 cm/μs into km/s
31. Light travels at a rate of 3.00 x 108 m/s. a) It takes light 8.3 min to travel from the surface of the sun to the earth. What is the distance of the earth from the sun? (1.5 x 1011 m) b) The moon is 3.8 x 105 km from the earth. What time will pass between the instant an astronaut on the moon speaks and the instant his voice is heard on Earth? (1.3 s) 32. A car travels at a constant speed of 105 km/hr. a) How many hours does it take to go 450 km? b) How many seconds does it take to go 2.0 x 102 m? c) How many kilometres are traveled in 10.0 min? d) How many centimetres are traveled in 1.00ms? 33. The SI unit of energy is the joule (Unit symbol = J). If 0.334 kJ of energy is required to melt 1.00g of ice. If 1kJ = 1000 J, then: a) what mass of ice can be melted by 10.0 kJ of heat? (29.9 g) b) how many kilojoules of heat are required to melt 50.0 g of ice. (16.7 kJ) c) how many joules of heat are required to melt 2.00 kg of ice? (6.68 x105J) 34. Express: a) 80.0 Mg in micrograms (8 x1013 μg) b) 2 cL/ms in kilolitres/second (2 x 10-2 kL/s) c) 50.0 mL/min in microlitres/second (8.33 x 102 μL/s)
DEMONSTRAÇÃO DE DESEMPENHO DO FIC MM CRED PRIV LANTUS 11.549.381/0001-89 Informações referentes a Dezembro de 2012 1. Denominação completa do fundo conforme o cadastro na CVM: HSBC FICFI MULTIMERCADO CREDITO PRIVADO LANTUS 2.1 Mensal: a rentabilidade do fundo nos últimos 12 meses foi: Rentabilidade (Líquida de despesas, Variação percentual do CDI + 2% Desempenho do
PROMECTINE Technical Data Sheet PROMECTINE Ivermectin (INN) 1% Injectable solution Subcutaneous route For veterinary use Composition: Ivermectin, 10 mg; Excipient q.s. 1 ml. Properties: Ivermectin is an internal antiparasitic agent of avermectin group, it has a broad spectrum of activity, and it is obtained from the fermentation of Streptomyces avermitilis . Ivermecti
Copyright 2014 Pdf Medic Finder